The University Library System (SBA) offers qualified resources and services in teaching and research, thus meeting the informative needs of the university community. It consists of seven specialised libraries that collect the book heritage of close related disciplines. Some libraries are organised into sections located in the different university locations and perceived in order to be as close as possible to students and professors. In addition to the University Library System, Roma Tre owns other important libraries, as for example the “Guillaume Apollinaire” library, located in the Italian-French Studies Centre. It also hosts the book heritage of the Italo Latin American Institute, partially available in the Science library and in the Political Studies library.
The University Library System provides over 950,000 paper, electronic and digital documents, and it is constantly updated in order to offer the most advanced IT resources.
Information and contact details
|Website||Link identifier #identifier__124306-1www.sba.uniroma3.it|
|Rector’s Delegate for the coordination of the University Library System Scientific Council||prof. Roberto Raimondi|
|SBA Coordinator||Piera Storari|
- Link identifier #identifier__180-2University Library System
- Link identifier #identifier__159164-3Arts Library
- Link identifier #identifier__169166-4Law Library
- Link identifier #identifier__56531-5Economic Science Library
- Link identifier #identifier__145989-6Political Studies Library
- Link identifier #identifier__93308-7Science and Technology Library
- Link identifier #identifier__60295-8Humanities Library
- Link identifier #identifier__150383-9“Angelo Broccoli” Education Science Library
- Link identifier #identifier__156003-10“Guillaume Apollinaire” Italian-French Studies Centre Library