A PhD represents the highest academic degree awarded by Italian universities. The PhD title is awarded after the completion of a three year-study and research programme whose access is regulated by a call for admissions. Admission to a PhD course is reserved to applicants holding a Master’s degree. Citizens of any state and without age limits are admitted, provided that the qualification obtained has been previously recognised as equivalent to an Italian academic qualification.
Every year the Italian Ministry of Education, University and Reserach states on the accreditation of courses that can be activated; each University, upon proposal of the Departments, establishes courses, number of places and number of scholarships.
Roma Tre offers a wide range of Link identifier #identifier__19995-1PhD courses in the sectors in which it develops a specific, wide, qualified and continuous research activity recognised all over the world.
Further information for PhD students available on the Link identifier #identifier__170749-2Research Office website
- Link identifier #identifier__158348-5Economics
- Link identifier #identifier__192075-6Consumers and markets
Foreign Languages, Literatures And Cultures
- Link identifier #identifier__163391-15Languages, literatures and foreign cultures
- Link identifier #identifier__130544-18Molecular, cellular and environmental biology
- Link identifier #identifier__185907-19Condensed matter physics, nanoscience and complex systems
- Link identifier #identifier__181829-20Earth sciences
- Link identifier #identifier__156050-21Biomedical sciences and technologies
- Link identifier #identifier__46009-24Political studies
- Link identifier #identifier__53442-25Linguistic and literary cultures from antiquity to modern
- Link identifier #identifier__164131-26History , territory, cultural heritage