Funding from competitive tenders generally foresee a public call for proposal characterised by the participation of several subjects (universities, public/private foundations and institutions, research institutions, departments, research groups or units etc.) and by a selection through a refereeing system.
Concerning the above mentioned funding resources, the Link identifier #identifier__48189-1EU Projects Office supports professors and researchers in identifying the best research funding opportunities at a local, regional, national, European and international level.
Hereinafter the main reference links:
- Link identifier #identifier__192211-2PRIN: Research projects of significant national interest
- Link identifier #identifier__130354-3FIRB: Support to basic research
- ‘Link identifier #identifier__17573-4Future in Research’ programme whose aim is to enhance the generational turnover at universities funding fundamental research projects proposed by young researchers.
- Link identifier #identifier__52868-5SIR Programme (Scientific Independence of young Researchers), whose aim is to support young researchers in the start-up phase of their own independent research activity
- Link identifier #identifier__12326-6Participant Portal: Main reference site of the European Commission for funding calls and the participation in funding programmes
- Link identifier #identifier__47873-7LIFE: EU’s financial instrument supporting environmental, nature conservation and climate action projects throughout the EU (research projects on this topic are not considered).
- Link identifier #identifier__162189-8EACEA: Eu’s education, audiovisual and culture executive agency managing funding for education, culture, audiovisual, sport, citizenship and volunteering, as for example the Erasmus +, Creative Europe and Europe for Citizens programmes.
- Link identifier #identifier__99661-9EASME: Executive Agency for Small and Medium Enterprises (SMEs)
- Link identifier #identifier__11201-10CEF: Tool of the INEA Agency, “Connecting Europe Facility” whose aim is to promote growth, jobs and competitiveness through targeted infrastructure investment at European level through periodical calls on Energy, Telecom, Transport.
- Link identifier #identifier__10199-11EASI: Employment, Social Affairs and Inclusion Agency.
- Link identifier #identifier__80865-12Tenders: Calls for Tenders by department
- Link identifier #identifier__181025-13Call for proposals and tenders: Calls for funding by topic