The prevention and protection measures refers, for more detail, to the Protocol preventing trasmissions Sars-Cov-2 in University of Roma Tre, updated to 10 September 2020, adopted in compliance to national regulations preventing spread of Coronavirus (D.P.C.M. del 7 agosto 2020).
STUDENTS AND VISITORS ACCESS TO UNIVERSITY
Students can join University study spaces (classrooms, libraries, reading rooms) upon reservation to the following link (Link identifier #identifier__18458-1https://portalestudente.uniroma3.it/infocovid/prenotazione-posto-aula). The entrance in the classes is allowed to a fixed number of students. The access is automatically guaranteed by the booking through the abovementioned link that will assure a fair shifting of all the booked students respecting the capacity fixed for each classroom and study space.
Temperature check is required upon entry.
Students have to follow the entry and exit routes and the clearly marked signage. Gatherings are not allowed.
Students and visitors must follow the guidance signs with regard to:
- health an hygiene measures;
- circulation patterns in order to reach classes and educational laboratories;
- seats arranged in each class/laboratory and those banned;
- respect of physical distancing;
- limitations on the use of lifts/elevators;
- breakroom and refreshment area use.
It is always required the use of a face mask to protect the airways while staying in University places;
Since sessions are public, other candidates or visitors may be present during exams. Visitors and candidates that are authorized to access the structure have to comply the access rules listed above.
STUDY SPACES USE: READING ROOMS/LIBRARIES/STUDY SPOTS IN DEPARTMENTS
The seating arrangement in study spaces such as libraries, reading rooms or study spots located in Departments shall be booked to the following link (Link identifier #identifier__138737-2https://portalestudente.uniroma3.it/infocovid/prenotazione-posto-aula/), hygienic measures and required behaviours are as follows:
- comply with rules of these guidelines;
- use face masks to protect the airways
- cover your mouth and nose when you sneeze or cough;
- keep at least one meter away from other people;
- do not leave the classroom during breaks;
- leave the class individually and for the time strictly necessary;
- do not eat in the classroom;
- avoid touching your eyes, nose and mouth with your hands;
- avoid any form of gathering;
- aerate rooms as often as possible;
- communicate the occurence of any symptoms attributable to COVID-19 to the University coordinator for COVID-19 and/or any positive diagnostic test;
- sit only on signed seats;
- wash your hands frequently;
NO ACCESS TO UNIVERSITY PREMISES
- anyone positive to SARS-CoV-2 (COVID+);
- anyone asked to self-isolate by health authorities;
- anyone with a body temperature higher than 37.5°C;
- anyone aware of having been in contact over the past 14 days with people who tested positive to the virus;
- anyone aware of having been in contact over the past 10 days with people who tested positive to the virus without having been submitted to an antigenic swab with negative response;
- anyone with other influenza-like symptoms (cough, cold, sore throat, alterations in smell or taste, gastrointestinal symptoms);
- anyone entering, into Italy, in case of stay or transit from countries of list C in the previous 14 days, in compliance to national regulations, has to fill out a self-declaration and to inform the Prevention Department of the responsible ASL (Health Authority) of one’s entry into Italy to undergo molecular or antigenic test. The test should be carried out in the 48 hours prior the entry in Italian territory by means of a swab and with negative result. In the event of failure to submit the certification related to the prescribed molecular or antigenic test, it is mandatory a fiduciary isolation and health surveillance. A copy of the documents must be sent to Area Sistemi Informativi to the following address: Link identifier #email@example.com, without which it will not be possible to book the classrooms, study rooms and reading rooms of the libraries.
Anyone accessing University premises denies being part of any of the categories above.
MANAGEMENT OF CORONAVIRUS CASES AMONG UNIVERSITY STUDENTS
In the event of positivity to Sars-Cov-2 it is necessary to immediately inform University Security Office (email: Link identifier #firstname.lastname@example.org) which will inform the responsible Health Authority for the management of suspected and confirmed COVID-19 cases.