The discipline refers to the primary sources of knowledge in its epistemological and critical aspects. The purposeful sense, therefore, within the specialist degree is to highlight the enhancement of knowing oneself in respect of the primary objective of ideas, of contemporary liberalism.
MENCHINELLI CLAUDIOteacher profile materiale didattico
ProgrammaTeaching Programme of Occupational Medicine for the Master of Science in Interclass Coordinator of Educational Services and Social Services
- Occupational Medicine, definition and general arrangement;
- Reference standards on health and safety at the workplace;
- Legislative Decree 81/2008;
- The concept of risk and risk assessment;
- Risk factors: chemical agents, physical agents, biological agents;
- Health Surveillance;
- Accident at work;
- Personal Protective Equipment and First Aid;
- Pregnancy and work;
- Obesity and work;
- Alcohol and work;
- Noise and work;
- Disability and employment;
- Manual handling of loads;
- Work-related stress;
- Tumors professional;
- Risks in some particular working environments, health, agriculture.
Testi AdottatiOccupational Medicine, Pier Alberto Bertazzi, Raffaello Cortina Ed.
Modalità ErogazioneLessons in presence
Modalità ValutazioneTALKS WITH CHOICE OF THEMATIC ROUTES