As part of its institutional mission, Roma Tre University is committed to facilitating students and graduates’ entry into the world of work by enhancing their prospects, marketability and access to job opportunities, while providing support to both companies and students in identifying incentives and suitable contractual arrangements. The services offered in this area include:
- Link identifier #identifier__64911-1Employment opportunity and job postings
- Link identifier #identifier__139625-2Vacancy newsletters
- Link identifier #identifier__196649-3Roma Tre Meets the Business World
- Link identifier #identifier__70118-4Higher Education and Research Apprenticeships
- Link identifier #identifier__127665-5Labour law consultancy
- Link identifier #identifier__88931-6Hiring incentives
Contact the Link identifier #identifier__149846-7Job Placement Office for more information.