The Department of Education Science (DSF) intends to act as a leading partner in the national and international scientific community. Aware of the responsibility that cultural institutions cannot but assume, the Department aims at contributing in terms of studies and knowledge to the promotion of the different areas of knowledge, as well as scientific and didactic research methods. The Department follows the guidelines developed by the Faculty of Education Science and the Departments which belong to educational and training areas, in order to continue to play a leading role in the progress of a complex reality, such as that of the metropolitan area of Rome. The new DSF is therefore in continuity with the many studies and innovative projects that have previously involved its members, while at the same time focusing on the classical contents of Pedagogy, Human and Social Sciences applied to Education.
The DSF is structured as a unit of research and didactics which is looking for a continuous fine-tuning of how a subject is both taught and learned. This aim is of further importance in relation to the current period of restructuring of knowledge, economics, social balances and communication methods; therefore this context “in-progress” demands an equally dynamic commitment of interpretation and actions from university structures.
Specific objectives of the DSF are:
- To promote the growth of knowledge and disciplinary frameworks involved in youth processes, with particular attention to the advancement of historical-theoretical and empirical-experimental research;
- To lead study, research, as well as individual and group engagement to a local, national and international confrontation and to the investigation of topics which are relevant for the education of people and groups;
- To encourage dialogue and collaboration between different disciplines, which are considered fundamental for the knowledge and development of psychic, cognitive, affective and socio-relational processes in the globalized society, and for the solution of specific problems emerging in the territorial context;
- To establish a close link between research and teaching in an area of crucial importance for the development of cultures and professions;
- To ensure the mature and informed development of communication technologies in order to maximize the functionality and transparency of decision-making, information, administration, investigation and teaching practices.
|Website||Link identifier #identifier__113733-1http://formazione.uniroma3.it/|
|Director||Link identifier #identifier__57425-2MASSIMILIANO FIORUCCI
|Administration and Management Secretariat||
Link identifier #identifier__139640-3ROBERTO PALMA
Phone: 06 57339108
Fax: 06 57339113
Link identifier #identifier__14955-4FABIANA LUCENTE
Phone: 06 57339568
Fax: 06 57339102
Link identifier #identifier__138349-5PATRIZIA MASSUCCI
Phone: 06 57339359 - 9358
Fax: 06 57339527