Link identifier #identifier__182920-1‘Porta Futuro’ University Network is a public and free project run by Link identifier #identifier__190587-2Lazio Region and designed in collaboration with Roma Tre University, in which all the existing placement services of the University (Job Placement, internships) are integrated to allow all students and citizens to professionally develop through orientation and training activities for better positioning in the labour market.
Additional services are available in the PFRU Roma Tre circuit:
- Reception: users are guided and supported during the registration phase and all services available are clearly explained.
- Career Guidance: the orientation includes the exploration of aptitudes, talents, expectations and individual skills to reach professional goals.
- Competence balance: it is a tool that helps candidates to discover and strengthen their skills.
- Training: Citizens can analyse and develop their transversal and technical skills integrating them with the competences acquired during their studies.
- Labour Advice: Citizens and companies can analyse the contents of recent labour reforms.
- Software Empowerment: it is an advanced system of matching professional supply and demand.
- National and European Mobility: the objective of the service is to encourage the culture of mobility for training and professional purposes.
- Recruiting events: they are meant to facilitate the work of matching supply and demand between companies and students /citizens looking for a job.
- Future Funds: loans between five thousand and twenty-five thousand euro for all, especially for young people, those financially in need, and underprivileged workers.
- Generations: it is the set of initiatives for young people to create new job opportunities, knowledge and development.
- ‘Torno Subito’: it is the programme that finances projects presented by young students or graduates between 18 and 35 years of age, organised in integrated paths of high vocational training and on the job experience , in international and national contexts.
- Via Ostiense, 159 (ground floor)
- tel. 06 57332037
- email: Link identifier #email@example.com
- Link identifier #identifier__19162-4www.portafuturolazio.it