Students personal account (Roma3Pass)
University Roma Tre offers its students a personal account (Roma3Pass) in order to perform online several administrative procedures and interactive communications services provided by the University. Please find at the following link: Link identifier #identifier__93118-1Students personal account information for registration.
Information on how to access to the mailbox will be found at the following link: Link identifier #identifier__88135-2mailbox in the Portal Students website.
If there is a technical problem in accessing online services, please fill in the Link identifier #identifier__57714-3assistance request form or fix an appointment with the Link identifier #identifier__38863-4helpdesk IT services.
Information about administrative or teaching matters are excluded from the service, you should then refer to the Registrar’s Office.
University Telematic Piazza
The University Telematic Piazza is constituted by two premises:
- Via Ostiense 139 which can rely upon 95 internet workstations;
- Principe Amedeo 182 which can rely upon 75 internet workstations.
Students of Roma Tre have free access to the workstations through their personal account (Roma3Pass). For further information please consult the following web page Link identifier #identifier__146838-5Piazza telematica (Italian version)
Software and other services under agreement
- Autodesk Student Community
- Link identifier #identifier__58317-7Wolfram Mathematica
- Link identifier #identifier__111592-8MathWorks
- Link identifier #identifier__117213-9Microsoft Student Advantage (Office 365 ProPlus)
- Link identifier #identifier__100323-10OneDrive
- Link identifier #identifier__11531-11Logitech Education Store