Presentation of RDI Projects for the “Green Economy” Specialization Area
The outcome of the Joint Evaluation Committee’s selection were communicated to the companies concerned via certified electronic mail, and the representatives of the selected projects invited to the following events:
- Forms and project workshop, 25th June 2019, 2:30 pm – Thesis Presentation Room, first floor, Roma Tre University, Via Ostiense 159, Rome;
- Scientific Review Meeting of the selected projects, 27th June 2019, 10 am – Thesis Presentation Room, first floor, Roma Tre University, Via Ostiense 159, Rome.
- Link identifier #identifier__142147-1Project Proposal Submission Form
- Link identifier #identifier__102603-2Candidate Application Form (updated on 11/06/2019)
- Link identifier #identifier__68121-3Joint Projects Form (updated on 11/06/2019)
- Link identifier #identifier__51169-4Project Proposal Evaluation Criteria
- Link identifier #identifier__199028-5Strategic Projects Call Presentation
- Link identifier #identifier__14413-6Strategic Projects Notice, with attachments
- Link identifier #identifier__66579-7Recording of Companies Candidature Presentation Day
Presentation of the initiative
Roma Tre University and Tuscia University are both participants in the Lazio Region’s “Strategic Projects” initiative. With a view to encouraging technological innovation, this initiative aims to consolidate relations between research organizations and companies by making the scientific and technological skills of excellence of research organizations available to local businesses, within the scope of certain Specialization Areas identified by the Lazio Region’s Smart Specialization Strategy (S3).
Within the scope of the “Green Economy” Specialization Area, Roma Tre University and Tuscia University aim to identify a series of research and development projects promoted individually or collectively by companies commissioning research activities from proposing research organizations and other research organizations that may be included in the projects. The initiative is therefore aimed at identifying Industrial Research and Experimental Development projects falling into one of the following categories, for which technological innovation grants will be offered for the financing and realization of the projects:
- Experimental Development RDI projects carried out individually by SMEs in the Lazio Region – at least 30% of Admissible Expenses must concern research services commissioned from one or more of the key research organizations, with total Admissible Expenses no less than Euro 80,000;
- Experimental Development RDI projects carried collectively through the collaboration of several companies – at least 20% of Admissible Expenses must concern research services commissioned from one or more of the key research organizations, with total Admissible Expenses no less than Euro 160,000. The participation of Lazio Region SMEs must equal to at least 30% of Admissible Expenses;
- Experimental Development RDI and Industrial Research projects carried out under the effective mutual collaboration of companies and research organizations, for which: a) total Admissible Expenses must be no less than Euro 160,000; b) Admissible Expenses for Industrial Research must not exceed 30% of the total; c) at least 10% of Admissible Expenses must be borne by one or more of the key research organizations, or at least 20% of Admissible Expenses must concern research services commissioned from one or more of the key research organizations; d) at least 30% of total Admissible Expenses must be borne by the companies.
The project lines that can be developed through the initiative include various strategic S3 supply chains, such as agri-food, ceramics, cosmeceutics, green biotechnology, sustainable construction, marine economics, and urban design and mobility, in a broader and more articulated vision of the smart city and the integration between urban and productive environments under the concept of “urban metabolism”.
The complete list of the areas of excellence available to the Lazio Region’s industrial and entrepreneurial sector is included in the initiative’s documentation.
For more information, email email@example.com or visit the Lazio Region’s official page Link identifier #identifier__143822-8http://www.lazioinnova.it/bandi-post/por-fesr-avviso-pubblico-progetti-strategici/.
Recording of Companies Candidature Presentation Day